Friday, October 3, 2008

HK trip 4th day (27th Sept 2008)

In Hk for few days but have never try on the dimsum. Today's schedule is to go Central for the famous dimsum shop - Lin Heung Lou. Went to Tsim Tsa Tsui and take Tsim Tsa Tsui Ferry Pier to Central. Before that, went to Avenue of Stars.

Picture taken from Avenue Of Stars

After Avenue of Stars, took Central Pier to reach Central for Lin Heung Lao.
After some walking distance , reach Lin Heung Lou. Have a look at the dimsum served there, they came in quite bigger servings than the normal dimsum we have in Malaysia.
Pork balls dimsum
Siu Mai
Pork in sweet and sour sauce
Pig stomach dimsum,yummy..
Glutinous rice in lotus leaf
Duck soup which served with rice, taste good
Next schedule is to the Peak for Madame Tussauds.





After Madame Tussauds, went up to the peak. The night view of HK is really awesome, reminds me of all those years of TVB drama scene, its really windy up there and my compact camera cant be able to take good picture of the view. Furthermore, i am running out of battery.

My flight back to Malaysia is in the morning, cant manage to go anymore visits. I wish that i can revisit to HK, its really lack of time as there is really limited time to go for shopping and eateries. Looking forward to my next visit..

No comments:

I have my own blog at last....